Featuring ChefsBest Quality in Craft Award winner, Besty's Best Almond Butter.
If gooey brownie are your thing then this is a delicious gluten-free decadent brownie recipe that you will love. Hints of cinnamon blends well with the cocoa powder and the almond butter and honey make for the perfect texture of a moist brownie. Even better, this recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free and a source of protein and fiber.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, or almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip eggs, sugar, honey and vanilla until blended. Beat in Betsy’s Best almond butter until well combined and smooth. Stir in cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate chips/chunks.
- Spread brownie mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Yield: 12 squares.
Recipe and image originally posted on BestysBest.com