Featuring ChefsBest Best Taste Award winner, Rosetto Cheese Ravioli.
Nothing says comfort food like a warm pasta dish. Get cozy with a twist on the best taste award-winning Rosetto cheese ravioli.
- 1/2 lb of sugar snap peas
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lb of small mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 bag of Rosetto Cheese Ravioli, 24 oz
- Prepare the ravioli according to package instructions, drain and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil and cook the peas uncovered for 2 minutes. Drain, and then cool the peas in iced water. Drain well.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium-high heat, sauté the garlic and brown the mushrooms slightly. Add the ravioli and peas to the skillet and toss well with grated cheese.
- Season to taste and serve at once. Serves 5-6