Featuring winner of the ChefsBest Best Taste Award, Hungry Jack® Mashed Potatoes
Hungry Jack’s mashed potatoes were judged as the best tasting among leading mashed potato brands. Add a few simple ingredients to these award-winning mashed potatoes and voila! You’ve got the perfect summertime side.
- 2 cups Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes*
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Bring water and butter to a rolling boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in milk and potatoes with fork until mixture is of desired consistency.
- Stir in cheese, chili powder, and oregano. Garnish with diced tomato, chopped green onions, and additional cheese, as desired.
*Original recipe calls for Hungry Jack Mashed Potato Flakes.
Recipe and photo sourced from hungryjackpotatoes.com.