Featuring winner of the ChefsBest Excellence Award, Mr & Mrs T Bold and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
Needing an AM pick-me-up? Try this Bloody Mary recipe for a smooth, spicy, and savory addition to your day.
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Mr & Mrs T Bold and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) vodka
- About 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1/8 teaspoon horseradish (optional)
- 1 dash freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dash of celery salt
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 olives
In an 11-ounce highball glass full of ice, add the shot of vodka. Then add in lime juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, horseradish and pepper. Add in Mr & Mrs T Bold and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix. Stir. Sprinkle celery salt on top to taste. Garnish with stalk of celery and 2 olives on a toothpick, and enjoy!
Recipe and photo sourced from kathleenssugarandspice.com.