Featuring ChefsBest Quality in Craft Award-winner, SuperSeedz
SuperSeedz, winner of the ChefsBest Quality in Craft Award, delivers a hot punch to these lamb sliders with their Somewhat Spicy Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds.
- 3 ounces of SuperSeedz Somewhat Spicy
- 1 lb. of ground lamb
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place SuperSeedz in a food processer, grind on medium, put in a shallow dish, and set aside.
- Gently mix all ingredients except the SuperSeedz. Form patties with the mixture.
- Coat the patties with the Superseedz mixture.
- Place the patties on a grill and cook until medium well done.
- Serve on slider rolls. Add fresh tomato slices if desired.
Recipe sourced from superseedz.com.
Photo sourced from eisforeat.com.