CPG Brands’ 6 Ways to Stay ahead of the Curve
Keeping informed is synonymous to staying ahead of the curve. In order to succeed, food and beverage companies must continually track up-to-date and relevant information on their market from product innovations to consumer preferences. Here are six ways CPG brands can remain in the know.
1. Subscribe to various news outlets reporting on the CPG market.
2. Study the culinary traditions of incoming cultures.
Take a look at NPD’s reports “International Food & Beverage Habits” and “NET Hispanic Study.”
3. Attend industry trade shows and events.
Reference ExpoMarketing’s list of some top trade shows for the food industry.
4. Look out for new research reports.
5. Monitor what’s happening on social media.
Download Brandwatch’s report “Social Listening in the Restaurant, Food & Beverage Industry” and consider partnering with research firms to garner more social media insights on topics that matter to your company.