Recipe: Layered Burrito Salad
This burrito salad recipe from Las Campanas is the perfect addition to your big game party spread.
- Favorite Las Campanas Burritos (1 package)
- Refried Beans (15.5 oz.can)
- Sour Cream (8 oz.)
- Guacamole (7 oz.)
- Salsa (8 oz. jar)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (8 oz.)
- Iceberg Lettuce, shredded (1 head)
- Tomato, diced (1 ea.)
- Green Onion, sliced (1 ea.)
- Small Red Pepper, diced (1 ea.)
- Black Olives, sliced (2.25 oz. can)
- Corn (7 oz. can)
- Prepare the burritos according to the instructions on the package, either in the oven or in the microwave oven
- Once heated, cut the burritos in half and arrange around the edge of a large platter or casserole dish
- Spread the refried beans on the bottom of the dish
- Top the beans with the sour cream, followed by the guacamole and then the salsa
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the salsa and top this with the shredded lettuce
- Garnish with tomatoes, green onions, red pepper, black olives and corn.
- Serve with your favorite salad and tortilla chips
Recipe and image originally featured on LasCampanasBurritos.com.