Recipe: Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad with Orange Dijon Sauce
With Crazy Cuizine’s easy-to-cook, award-winning mandarin orange chicken, fruit, and vegetables, this meal is sure to become a staple for your family. Try incorporating this cool, crisp orange chicken salad recipe into your menu for those busy spring school nights. Your kids will love it!
- 1 Box 18 – 22 oz Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken (frozen)
- 4 Golden Delicious Apples (cored and cut into large pieces)
- 8 Cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup crumbled Goat Cheese
- 6 oz Mandarin Orange Sauce (included in Crazy Cuizine box)
- 1 ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¾ teaspoon chopped Garlic
- Bake Crazy Cuizine Chicken for 18 minutes at 400 degrees (per cooking instructions on box)
- While baking, mix Apple pieces, Spinach, Walnuts, and Goat Cheese together (Apple Mix)
- Also while baking, mix Mandarin Orange Sauce, Dijon Mustard, and Garlic together (Sauce Mix)
- When Chicken is cooked, toss with Apple Mix and Sauce Mix – and serve
Recipe and image originally posted on CrazyCuizine.com
For more recipes, please visit our blog. Also, if you make any of our recipes, please show us by tagging us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.