Oven Roasted Tomato and Manchego Tartlets
Goya Foods’ recipe for Oven Roasted Tomato and Manchego Tartlets provides simple but delicious flavor combinations! Packed with delicious ingredients, these tartlets are extremely easy to make and would definitely WOW your guests at your next dinner party!
- 8 large plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsps. of GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. GOYA Sazonador Total
- 4 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 package (11.6 oz.) GOYA Discos – Dough for Turnover Pastries, Thawed
- 1.5 cups shredded manchego cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place tomatoes in center of sheet. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, Sazonador Total, and 2 teaspoons thyme; toss until evenly coated. Arrange, cut sides up, in single layer. Bake until reduced slightly and edges are browned, about 1 hour. Chill and coarsely chop.
- Brush thawed Discos with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Sprinkle on ½ cup manchego cheese and remaining 2 teaspoons thyme. Bake until pastry is golden, about 14 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes (about 2 tbsp. each) and remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and top with slivered basil.
For more recipes like Goya Food’s Roasted Tomato and Manchego Tartlets visit our blog.