Recipe: Crazy Cuizine’s Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad
Transform your salad into a heartier meal with Crazy Cuizine’s award-winning Mandarin Orange Chicken plus other fun ingredients that will keep your taste buds interested in the greens.
- 1 box 18 – 22 oz (or equivalent portion of clubstore 42 – 66 oz size box) Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken (frozen)
- 4 Golden Delicious apples (cored and cut into large pieces)
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 oz mandarin orange sauce (included in Crazy Cuizine box)
- 1 ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon chopped garlic
Bake chicken for 18 minutes at 400 degrees per cooking instructions on box.
While baking, mix apple pieces, spinach, walnuts, and goat cheese together (apple mix).
Also while baking, mix mandarin orange sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic together (sauce mix).
When chicken is cooked, toss with apple mix and sauce mix, and serve.
Recipe sourced from crazycuizine.com.