Recipe: Eight O’Clock S’more Iced Coffee
Award-winning Colombian Peaks Coffee from Eight O’Clock Coffee provides a delicate richness to this S’more Iced Coffee recipe — the perfect summertime refreshment! With marshmallow crème, chocolate drizzle, and crushed graham crackers on top, your treat will not only taste great; it’ll also look lovely!
- 1 Cup Eight O’Clock Colombian Peaks Coffee*, chilled
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- Marshmallow Crème
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- Stir together coffee, chocolate syrup, and sugar.
- Pour over ice into glass.
- Add milk.
- Top with marshmallow crème.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top.
- Blend with ice for a frozen option!
*Original recipe calls for Eight O’Clock Original Coffee.
Recipe and photo sourced from eightoclock.com.