Recipe: Goya Roasted Asparagus & Carrots with Ham
Try this recipe from Goya for a hearty and healthy side to your meal! A diverse combination of tasty ingredients, these roasted asparagus and carrots with a bit of protein – ham – are sure to leave you satisfied.
Prep time: 15 mins.
Total time: 45 mins.
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 lb. asparagus, cut into 3” pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 3” pieces
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 4 tbsps GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tbsps sherry vinegar
- 1 oz. Serrano ham (4 slices), cut crosswise into ¼” strips
Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together carrots, asparagus, scallions, rosemary, Adobo, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 tablespoon water in a large rimmed baking sheet. Spread in an even layer and bake 12 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil to vegetable mixture; toss to combine.
Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add ham and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp. Remove ham with slotted spoon; scatter over roasted asparagus and carrots.
Recipe and image sourced from goya.com.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. If you make any of our recipes, please tag us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.