Recipe: Hungry Jack Greek Potato Dip
This cool, creamy potato dip with Hungry Jack Mashed Potato Flakes is the perfect addition to your Mother’s Day menu. It’s a versatile dish that can be served cold as refreshing springtime snack or served warm just before dinner.
Yields: 2-1/2 cups
Prep time: 15 Min.
Cook time: N/A Min.
- 1 cup Hungry Jack Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt or light sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed chopped fresh dill or mint, or combination
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Vegetable dippers such as carrots, celery, broccoli, bell pepper
- Sliced toasted baguette
- Heat water, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to simmering in a medium saucepan. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in milk and potato flakes until blended. Let stand 1 minute.
- Stir in yogurt, green onion, dill or mint, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Serve the greek potato dip immediately or refrigerate until chilled. For a warm dip, reheat in microwave, about 1 minute. Keeps refrigerated up to 4 days.
Recipe and photo originally posted on HungryJackPotatoes.com
For more recipes, please visit our blog. Also, if you make any of our recipes, please show us by tagging us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.