Recipe: Maille Dijon Originale Mustard Marinated Chicken
This succulent chicken is tender and moist when marinated with award-winning Maille Dijon Originale, lemon juice, and olive oil. Easy to make, and definitely a show-stopper, your entire family will love this recipe.
Serves: 4 people
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Seasonal vegetables, optional
- In a bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing the Dijon mustard, olive oil, and lemon juice together.
- Cut the chicken in small strips and toss in marinade, letting the chicken absorb the marinade for several minutes. If including seasonal vegetables, chop vegetables into small cubes.
- In a hot frying pan with oil, add vegetables and stir for 2-3 minutes. Once the vegetables are cooked, remove vegetables from the frying pan and add the sliced chicken. Let the chicken cook until it starts to slightly brown.
Add vibrancy to your dish by selecting different colored vegetables. Some of our favorites include: roasted brussel sprouts, steamed broccoli, maple glazed carrots, and a fresh spring salad.
Recipe and image sourced from maille.ca.
For more recipes, please visit our blog.
If you try this recipe, or any of our other recipes, please show us by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram @chefsbest