Recipe: Pea, Radish, & Cabbage Slaw
Use award-winning Maille Dijon Mustard to add a delicious, spicy kick to this easy-to-follow pea, radish, & cabbage slaw recipe. Both easy and quick to make, this dish is the perfect staple for any potluck or party. You can easily double the recipe to make it in bulk, and all your friends and family will be in awe of your creation!
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 bunch radishes, half thinly sliced into matchsticks and half thinly sliced into rounds
- 4 ounces red cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 ounces fresh peas or frozen peas, thawed
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine snap peas, radish matchsticks, red cabbage, and peas in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients to a jar with a lid. Shake to mix well.
- Toss salad with dressing just before serving. Scatter radish rounds over the top.
Yields: 4 servings
Cabbage slaw recipe and photo originally posted on epicurious.com.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. Also, if you make any of our recipes, please show us by tagging us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.