Recipe: SuperSeedz® Lamburghinis (Lamb Sliders)
SuperSeedz, a winner of the ChefsBest Quality in Craft Award, delivers a hot punch to these lamb sliders with their Somewhat Spicy Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds. A perfect twist on a BBQ classic, these lamb sliders are the perfect way to mix up a party staple! Slightly spicy, slightly nutty – your guests are sure to fall in love with these delicious handheld treats!
- 3 ounces of SuperSeedz Somewhat Spicy
- 1 lb. of ground lamb
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place SuperSeedz in a food processor, grind on medium, put in a shallow dish, and set aside.
- Gently mix all ingredients except the SuperSeedz. Form patties with the mixture.
- Coat the patties with the Superseedz mixture.
- Place the patties on a grill and cook the lamb sliders until medium-well done.
- Serve on slider rolls. Add fresh tomato slices if desired.
Recipe sourced from superseedz.com.
Photo sourced from eisforeat.com.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. Also, if you make any of our recipes, please show us by tagging us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.