Recipe: Alexia Sweet Potato Vegetarian Tacos
Colorful vegetarian tacos are made with corn tortillas filled with refried beans, lettuce, sweet potato fries, zesty tomatoes and crumbled cheese. These tacos are extremely customizable! If you like them a bit more spicy, add your favorite hot sauce on top. If you want more citrus, we’d highly recommend decadent guacamole with a hint of lime.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pkg (15 oz each) Alexia® Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Low Fat Black Bean Refried Beans, warmed
- 12 white corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 2/3 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Mexican-style cream, optional
- Prepare sweet potato fries according to oven package directions
- Spread refried beans evenly onto tortillas
- Top evenly with lettuce, sweet potato fries, drained tomatoes and cheese.
- Top the vegetarian tacos with Mexican-style cream, if desired.
Recipe originally posted on AlexiaFoods.com.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. Also, if you make any of our recipes, please show us by tagging us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.