Featuring winner of the ChefsBest Excellence Award, GOYA® Black Beans
A Mexican chili that puts a flavorful fiesta in every bowl! In this easy recipe, ground beef is mixed with GOYA® Taco Seasoning, then cooked with onions, GOYA beans, corn, tomato sauce and GOYA Pico de Gallo Salsa. Before serving, garnish with cheese and sour cream for extra flavor. This family-fun dish will have everyone’s taste buds saying “delicioso”!
- 1 tbsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic
- 1 lb. ground lean beef
- 1 packet GOYA® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 packet GOYA® Chicken Flavored Bouillon
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Corn Kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8 oz.) GOYA® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup GOYA® Salsa Pico de Gallo-Mild
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- In large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef to pot, breaking it up into small pieces; cook until browned.
- Add taco seasoning to the meat and onion mixture, fully combining. Add Goya beans and remaining chili ingredients to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. For more spice, add cayenne pepper and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese and sour cream, if desired.
Recipe and photo sourced from goya.com.