End of Summer Surf & Turf Mary
This weekend may officially mark the end of summer, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spend the weekend soaking up the last bit of the season’s beautiful weather. And what’s more perfect than spending the weekend outside with your friends and families enjoying a delicious Bloody Mary?
Loaded with tons of fresh ingredients, this delicious drink is highly customizable and is the perfect way to wrap up your summer. Our favorite variation is topped with a thick slice of grilled bacon, fresh jalapeños, and a few large green olives – but the options are truly unlimited.
- 3 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Fiery Pepper Bloody Mary Mix
- 3 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Horseradish Bloody Mary Mix
- Fresh lime or lemon juice
- Mixture of bacon bits, chili, salt, and pepper to rim the glass
- Fresh lime and lemon slices
- Roasted jalapeño slice
- Green olive slices
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3 oz. vodka
- Optional: Shrimp, large green olives, roasted jalapeños, grilled thick bacon strip, beef rib, crab claw, and celery for garnish
Rim a tall (16 oz.) beer mug with fresh lime or lemon juice and the premade mixture of bacon bits, chili, salt, and pepper. Muddle a lime slice, lemon slice, roasted jalapeño slice, and a few green olive slices. Add 1/2 cup of ice, 3 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Fiery Pepper Bloody Mary Mix, 3 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Horseradish Bloody Mary Mix, and 3 oz. of vodka. Mix well with a celery stick. Garnish with your favorite surf and turf combination.
*Makes 1 Serving
For more information about Mr and Mrs T’s Bloody Mary Mix and to view more recipes, please visit mrandmrst.com