Recipe: Garlic Mac and Cheese with Seasoned Croutons
Whether it’s a special occasion or just a Tuesday, comfort food like mac and cheese is a great addition to any meal. Try pairing it with a meat and vegetable side for a well-rounded dinner. This family-friendly dish featuring Rothbury Farms award-winning seasoned croutons is sure to be a hit with your family.
- 1 box rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pouch Rothbury Farms® White Cheddar Croutons, half of the pouch crushed
- 1 pouch Rothbury Farms® Buttery Garlic Croutons, half of the pouch crushed
- 2 lbs sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, set 1 cup aside as a topping
- ½ cup of milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked noodles, whole croutons, cheese, and salt and pepper
- Spray a 12×9” baking pan with pan spray
- Put noodle mixture into pan
- Top with 1 cup reserved cheddar cheese
- Pour milk over the top of the cheese
- Top with crushed croutons (both flavors combined)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling
- Remove the Seasoned Croutons and let them sit for 10 minutes
Recipe originally posted on RothburyFarms.com
For more recipes, please visit our blog. Also, if you make any of our recipes, please show us by tagging us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.
Please follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.