Iceberg Wedge with Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Litehouse Foods recipe for Iceberg Wedge’s with Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing makes for a simple but great tasting appetizer that everyone will enjoy.
Serves: 4 People
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, ice cold
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, optional for garnish
- 4 oz Litehouse® Blue Cheese Crumbles,
- 6 oz Litehouse® Original Bleu Cheese, or
- Litehouse® Big Bleu
1. For salad, cut head of lettuce in quarters. Trim core from each wedge.
2. Place wedges on chilled salad plates.
3. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the dressing over each wedge. Sprinkle with Litehouse®Idaho Bleu Cheese Crumbles and garnish with tomatoes.