Lee Kum Kee Poke Tacos
This recipe for poke tacos has been a favorite for Lee Kum Kee, and it is easy to see why! It provides the fusion of Asian flavors on a classic Mexican dish. These poke tacos are loaded with tons of flavorful ingredients that can easily be switched up to suit your taste buds! Don’t like salmon? Not a problem, try it ahi tuna instead! No matter what fish you use, you are definitely going to love this recipe! And just a pro tip: don’t forget to top it all with a lime! You won’t regret it!
Prep Time: 7 min.
Serves: 3 People
- 8 oz. raw salmon, diced
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. onion, julienned
- 4 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 6 oz. avocado, diced
- 3 hard taco shells
- 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 3 Tbsp. mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. black pepper, fresh ground
- Mix Seasoning Sauce. Set aside.
- Combine salmon, dill, onion, garlic, pepper, cilantro, and avocado with Seasoning Sauce. Stir well.
- Spoon poke mixture into taco shells. Ready to serve.
For more recipes visit our blog.