Gold Standard 100% Whey Peanut Butter Cups
Protein powder isn’t just for shakes anymore! These delicious peanut butter filled cups are jammed packed with protein (chocolate and vanilla) to give you a much need pick-me-up, even when you have sweet tooth! So make a batch of these delicious treats, store them in the fridge, and enjoy them all week!
- Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy ⅓ cup
- Gold Standard 100% Whey or Plant, Extreme Milk Chocolate 1 scoop
- Gold Standard 100% Whey or Plant, Vanilla Ice Cream ¾ scoop
- Dark Chocolate Chips (Pascha Organic 85% Cacao) 1 cup
- Coconut Oil 1 tsp
- Line mini muffin tin with liners
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine peanut butter with Gold Standard 100%, Vanilla Ice Cream. Divide mixture into 12 and roll into balls then set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips + coconut oil. Add 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100%, Extreme Milk Chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour in half of the chocolate mixture to the bottom of each liner. Freeze about 10-15 mins or until chocolate hardens.
- Place a peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, flatten the top to smooth.
- Add remaining melted chocolate on top.
- Freeze for another 10-15 minutes until hardened. Enjoy!
For more recipes visit our blog.