Grilled Sausages with Sweet Chili Sauce
Grilled sausages are a great barbeque lunch or dinner meal, especially when paired with this sweet chili sauce! Infused with delicious sweet chili sauce, and topped with fresh lettuce and red onion, you’ll definitely be craving these grilled sausages! Perfect for a summer backyard BBQ, or for a lazy Spring afternoon, this recipe is both easy to make and extremely delicious! So grab your favorite cold beverage, fire up your grill, and enjoy!
- 4 mild pork sausages
- 4 sausage buns, split lengthwise
- ½ cup Welch’s Concord Grape Jam
- ½ cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium-high heat. Add the sausages and grill for 7-8 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Welch’s Concord Grape Jam, Sweet Chili Sauce and lemon juice. To serve, divide shredded iceberg lettuce between sausage buns and top with grilled sausages. Drizzle each sausage with 1 tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce and red onion; serve immediately.
- Remaining Sweet Chili Sauce will keep for 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Use remaining Sweet Chili Sauce on sausages, and meatballs and in sandwiches.
For more recipes please visit our blog.