Recipe: Mole Spicy Ketchup for Onion Rings
With football season in full-swing, spice up your game routine with this mole spicy ketchup recipe and pair with Alexia’s award-winning crispy onion rings. Don’t settle for boring. Transform simple ‘ole ketchup into something with just a few ingredients. Perfect to pair with fries, or as a dip for any other snack, this spicy mole ketchup is sure to be a showstopper. This incredibly easy recipe can be made ahead of time – just mix it all together, refrigerate, and get ready to watch your team win! Your football buddies will be thinking of you as a master chef in no time.
Yield: 16 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 2 cups Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Stir together all ingredients. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with Alexia Onion Rings, prepared according to package directions.
Recipe and image originally featured on Alexiafoods.com
If you try this recipe or any of our other recipes, please share it with us by tagging us on social media @chefsbest!