Maille Deviled Eggs
Come enjoy these incredibly delicious and amazingly simple to make deviled eggs that feature ChefsBest Best Taste Award Winner, Maille Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard. Deviled eggs are always a go-to for potlucks and parties. Loaded with delicious Dijon Mustard, and topped with fresh chives, these definitely won’t disappoint! If you’re short on time, this recipe is perfect for you. Ready in no-time, treat all of your friends and family with this delicious recipe!
Maille Deviled Eggs Ingredients
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mash egg yolks with Mayonnaise and Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard.
- Spoon or pipe yolk filling into egg whites. If desired, chill.
- When ready to serve, top with chopped fresh parsley or chives and ground black pepper.
Serve them as is, or mix it up by experimenting with different toppings! Some of our favorites include: bacon, lemon pepper, paprika, or Everything seasoning. No matter what you top them with, they are definitely going to be the star of your next party!