Three Bean Salad
You can be sure that this protein-packed, heart-healthy three bean salad recipe from Goya Foods is just as nutritious as it is delicious. Using GOYA Foods’ ChefsBest Excellence Award winning Chickpeas, you’ll definitely want to try this incredible recipe! You can prepare it as the recipe states, or you can dress it up with your favorite veggies and seasonings. Either way, this three bean salad is definitely going to WOW everyone at your dinner table!
- 1 can GOYA Chick Peas
- 1 can GOYA Red Kidney Beans
- 1 can GOYA Blackeye Peas
- 1 red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. GOYA Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. GOYA Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 packets GOYA Salad and Vegetable Seasoning
- In large serving bowl, mix together blackeye peas, chick peas, kidney beans, cucumbers, peppers, and cilantro.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, salad and vegetable seasoning, and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly, until blended.
- Pour dressing over the bean salad mixture. Toss well to coat completely.