Eight O’Clock Coffee Pumpkin Spice Latte
We don’t care what people say about pumpkin spice, it’s delicious and everyone knows it! It’s time to savor the season with this irresistible classic featuring award-winning coffee from Eight O’Clock Coffee. Either make it as your morning cup of coffee, or treat yourself with it for dessert. No matter what, this drink will send you to pumpkin nirvana in no time! Follow these easy steps, and you’ll be in pumpkin spice bliss in no time.
Pro tip: don’t forget to sprinkle a bit of the pumpkin pie spice on top. You won’t regret it!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup strong brewed Eight O’Clock Coffee 100% Colombian Peaks Ground Coffee*
- Heat ½ cup of milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add remaining milk and stir using a milk frother.
- Add milk mixture in your coffee.
*Original recipe calls for Eight O’Clock Original Coffee.
Recipe and image sourced from eightoclock.com.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. And if you make any of them, please show us by tagging us @chefbest on all social media platforms.