Recipe: Nongshim’s Chicken Yaki Udon
Craving a hot, savory dish with a kick of Asian flavor? Then try this udon recipe from Nongshim: a thick noodle dish with chicken soup, aromatic vegetables, and chewy noodles. You’ll both fill the kitchen with pleasant aromas and give your palate a variety of textures to sense – from the softness of udon noodles to the crunch of celery.
- Calories: 584
- Cook Time: 30 min
- 2 packages of udon noodles
- 200g of chicken breast
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
- A little amount of sesame leaves, salt, peppers, alcohol substitute, soy sauce, flour, olive oil, sesame oil
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices, add salt and peppers, and sprinkle flour.
- Cut the carrot into 4cm lengths. Peel and cut the celery into 4cm lengths.
- Cook noodles in the boiling water.
- In the heated pan, pour the olive oil and stir-fry the thinly sliced chicken breast. Then add and stir-fry the vegetables.
- Add the udon noodles to the prepared ingredients and stir-fry them with soy sauce, alcohol substitute, and sesame oil.