Recipe: SweetLeaf® Peanut Butter Cups
This quick and easy recipe from SweetLeaf incorporates high-quality stevia into a classic treat. These peanut butter cups are the perfect dessert to avoid turning on the oven on a hot summer night. While this recipe isn’t exactly diet-friendly, by replacing sugar with zero-calorie SweetLeaf stevia when baking, you can reduce the amount of sugar and calories by 2/3.
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 6 oz chocolate, unsweetened
- 5 packets SweetLeaf Stevia®
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, unsweetened
- paper baking liners or candy cups
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-45 seconds, or until melted, stirring regularly. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine SweetLeaf Stevia®, heavy cream and peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Fill liners or small candy cups halfway with chocolate. Set in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Once firm, spoon peanut butter mixture into the center of each cup.
- Pour remaining chocolate on top of the peanut butter cups and freeze for another 20 minutes to set.
Recipe and photo originally posted on SweetLeaf.com.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. Also, if you make any of our recipes, please show us by tagging us @chefsbest on all social media platforms.
Please follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.