Recipe: SlimFast Winter Warmer Mocktail
It’s the holiday season, and with plenty of cookies and hot cocoa easily within reach, we all kind of expect to gain a little weight, don’t we? But hold the phone! Weight loss brand SlimFast comes to the rescue with their delightfully warm, delicious, and wintry mocktail. Perfectly sweet, but made from their french vanilla shake mix, this guilt-less treat is perfect for the Holiday season. So light up your fireplace, grab your favorite book, and relax with this delicious drink as you know you’re not just treating your tastebuds but also your body.
Preparation minutes: 5
- 4 ounces. Slimfast French Vanilla Shake
- 4 ounces. hot coffee
- 1/2 tsp. firmly packed brown sugar, (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. frozen fat free whipped topping
- 1 stick. cinnamon
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Heat Slimfast French Vanilla Shake in microwave-safe coffee mug until hot, about 30 seconds.
- Add hot coffee and brown sugar and stir until sugar dissolves. Top with whipped topping and cinnamon stick. If desired, dust with cinnamon.
Recipe and image sourced from slimfast.com.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. And if you make any of them, please show us by tagging us @chefbest on all social media platforms.