Spring Goddess Sandwich
This hearty vegan sandwich full of fresh veggies and tasty chickpea salad. Fresh herbs and flavorful Maille Mustard give these a delicious burst of flavor! You’ll definitely want to try this delicious sandwich recipe!
Servings: 2 Sandwiches
Time: 20 min.
- 1 batch Chickpea Salad ( see below)
- 4 slices whole grain bread or 2 bagels
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 large lettuce leaves ( red leaf, green leaf or romaine)
- 1 Turkish cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced ( use a vegetable peeler)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- big handful of sprouts- alfalfa, sunflower or daikon
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/8 cup chopped dill (or sub fresh tarragon)
- 2 tablespoons Maille whole grain mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons Hellmann’s Vegan Mayo
- generous pinch salt
- Make the chickpea salad, placing all ingredients in a medium bowl, mix and smash with a fork until well combined.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Spread a little whole grain mustard on the bread.
- Top with lettuce and a generous amount of the chickpea salad.
- Layer sliced cucumber, carrots, radishes and avocado.
- Top with a mound of sprouts and bread.
For more recipes visit our blog.