Featuring winner of the ChefsBest Excellence Award, Quorn Turk'y Roast
Looking for a meatless alternative to traditional holiday turkey? Look no further! Award-winning Turk’y Roast by Quorn, with a recipe to match it, has you covered.
Calories per serving: 319
Time: 55 minutes
- 1 Quorn Turk’y Roast
- 1 cup potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- ½ squash, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
FOR THE GRAVY:
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 ½ cup vegetable stock
- Cranberry sauce to serve
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook Quorn Turk’y Roast as per pack instructions.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan in cold water, bring to boil, and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the squash and cook for 2 minutes more; then drain well. Place in a baking tin along with the onion, garlic, and rosemary. Coat with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile, prepare the onion gravy by sauteing the onion in oil for 10 minutes until softened and browned. Add butter and flour and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, tomato paste, and vegetable stock. Stir well, then bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Keep warm until served.
- When the Quorn Turk’y Roast is ready, slice and place on a large serving platter, surround with the roasted vegetables and enjoy with the onion gravy and cranberry sauce.
Recipe and image sourced from quorn.us.