Goya Foods: Latin Sliders with Jalapeño Peppers
What’s better than freshly-grilled cheeseburgers on a warm summer day? Lots of little sliders with tons of Latin flavor! Here, the standard beef mixture gets a savory update by being mixed with juicy ground pork and ultra-flavorful GOYA® Chorizo. Then the meat mixture is formed into mini patties, grilled until charred, and topped with pepper-jack cheese until cooked until melted. Top with a spicy jalapeño relish for a fun and flavorful addition to all of your summer get togethers.
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 30
- 1 can GOYA® Jalapeño Peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- ¾ lb. ground pork
- 1 pkg. (3.5 oz.) GOYA® Chorizo, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In medium bowl, combine jalapeños, onions, cilantro, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well so flavors are incorporated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In large bowl, mix by hand ground beef, ground pork, chorizo and cilantro until just combined. Form ground meat mixture into 10 mini patties that measure about 3” wide; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat; grease grill grates. Season patties with Adobo and place on hot grates. Grill, flipping once, until charred on underside, about 7 minutes. Flip patties and cook 4 minutes more. Top patties with cheese, cover grill and cook until patties are cooked to medium well and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes more. To assemble sliders, divide patties evenly among bottom buns, top each with about 1 teaspoon reserved relish and top buns. Serve immediately.