Recipe: Quorn Celebration Turk’y Roast
Looking for a meatless alternative to traditional holiday turkey? Look no further! Award-winning Turk’y Roast by Quorn, with a recipe to match it, has you covered.
Calories per serving: 319
Time: 55 minutes
- 1 Quorn Turk’y Roast
- 1 cup potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- ½ squash, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
FOR THE GRAVY:
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 ½ cup vegetable stock
- Cranberry sauce to serve
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook Quorn Turk’y Roast as per pack instructions.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan in cold water, bring to boil, and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the squash and cook for 2 minutes more; then drain well. Place in a baking tin along with the onion, garlic, and rosemary. Coat with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile, prepare the onion gravy by sauteing the onion in oil for 10 minutes until softened and browned. Add butter and flour and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, tomato paste, and vegetable stock. Stir well, then bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Keep warm until served.
- When the Quorn Turk’y Roast is ready, slice and place on a large serving platter, surround with the roasted vegetables and enjoy with the onion gravy and cranberry sauce.
Recipe and image sourced from quorn.us.
For more recipes, please visit our blog. And if you make any of them, please show us by tagging us @chefbest on all social media platforms.