Schwartz’s: Sweet and Spicy Salmon
Fire up the grill and enjoy this flavor-packed recipe for sweet and spicy salmon that features ChefsBest Excellence award winner, Schwartz’s Dill Pickle Spears. Perfect as a stand-alone dish, or great with a fresh spring salad, this salmon recipe is definitely to die for! The sweetness of the pineapple salsa combines magnificently with the slightly spicy marinade. Using award-winning ingredients has never been easier!
- 24 salmon fillets, grilled
- 2 qts + 2 cups Pineapple, fresh, peeled and cored, 1/2-inch dice
- ¾ cup Bay Valley® Brand Hot Chopped Pepper Relish
- 2-1/2 cups Schwartz’s® Spicy Dill Spears, 1/4-inch dice
- 1-1/2 cups Red onion, peeled, 1/4-inch dice
- ¾ cup Lime juice, fresh
- ¼ cup cilantro, fresh, minced
- 1-1/2 cups Saucemaker® Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, Bay Valley® Brand Hot Chopped Pepper Relish, Schwartz’s® Spicy Dill Spears, red onion, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Grill salmon fillets. Glaze with Saucemaker® Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Serve topped with 1/2 cup Pineapple Salsa.
Recipe sourced from bayvalleyculinary.com
For more recipes please visit our blog. If you try any of our recipes, feel free to tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @chefsbest