Schwartz’s: Sweet and Spicy Salmon
Fire up the grill and enjoy this flavor-packed recipe for sweet and spicy salmon that features ChefsBest Excellence award winner, Schwartz’s Dill Pickle Spears. Perfect as a stand-alone dish, or great with a fresh spring salad, this salmon recipe is definitely to die for! The sweetness of the pineapple salsa combines magnificently with the slightly spicy marinade. Using award-winning ingredients has never been easier!
- 24 salmon fillets, grilled
- 2 qts + 2 cups Pineapple, fresh, peeled and cored, 1/2-inch dice
- ¾ cup Bay Valley® Brand Hot Chopped Pepper Relish
- 2-1/2 cups Schwartz’s® Spicy Dill Spears, 1/4-inch dice
- 1-1/2 cups Red onion, peeled, 1/4-inch dice
- ¾ cup Lime juice, fresh
- ¼ cup cilantro, fresh, minced
- 1-1/2 cups Saucemaker® Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, Bay Valley® Brand Hot Chopped Pepper Relish, Schwartz’s® Spicy Dill Spears, red onion, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Grill salmon fillets. Glaze with Saucemaker® Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Serve topped with 1/2 cup Pineapple Salsa.